Seonunsa Buddhist Temple

Home > Temple stay > Epilogue

Post Date : 12-05-20 15:31
Marek fromDublin Ireland
 Post by : 선운사
Hit : 3,112  
Hi!
I am sorry to reply so late but we had a very busy schedule in Korea(as always) and I also wanted to attach some pictures. So we arrived to Dublin last night, we had a great time in Korea, a bit tired now but looking forward to our next and hopefully longer visit next year. For me personally those 2 nights I spent in Seonunsa were something I will never forget. To be in such a beautiful place with such a great people is a wonderful experience. I would like to thank you so much for introducing buddism to me and giving me chance to meet so many interesting and good people. I miss everything about Seonunsa(even muscle pain after doing 108 prostrations:)) and I wish I could spent more time there but at the same time I am sure I will come again. After coming back to Seoul we visited temple stay centre in jongguk where I bought a few books about buddism in Korea, Zen monks and tea:) I find them very interesting. I hope you and everyone I met are doing great and I wish you all the best in the future.

Thank you

marek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: gabrielprofessional@yahoo.ie; "gabrielprofessonal@yahoo.ie" <gabrielprofessonal@yahoo.ie>
Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 1:01:32
Subject: photos

이름  비밀번호 
코멘트         

이전글 : 오랜 추억의 기억이...
다음글 :